Ella Otranto Photography
Michelle is one of a handful of makeup artists in Perth
that offers airbrushing.
She completed her training in the USA (2010) in Airbrush Makeup.
Airbrushed makeup is applied via a customised compressor and gun, using a liquid based makeup. The results vary depending on your needs/likes from a light and natural to a medium coverage with a long lasting and natural feel. Highlighters are used to give you a radiant glow.
Why choose Airbrushing?
- Offers high definition coverage - natural and NEVER heavy or "cakey"
- Applied finely & evenly like no other makeup - for a flawless skin finish
- Easily conceals blemishes & skin imperfections - no need for heavy concealers
- Radiantly soft & gives a natural complexion - who doesn't want beautiful glowing skin?
- Long lasting, highly photogenic & comfortable to wear - over 15 hours+ wear
- Water resistant - sweat proof, rain proof
- Temptu & Elementwo are the world leaders in Professional Airbrush Makeup Systems
- Over 90% of brides choose Airbrushing for their wedding day
- Won't clog pores or irritate sensitive skin - perfect for all skin types/skin conditions
Trials $100 each
Bridesmaids $100 each
Special Occasions $100 each
Here's what some past client's had to say:
(K Gabriel, Beechboro)
(M Appleyard, Ellenbrook)
"Airbrushing gives a flawless, natural & ultra long lasting makeup result, which is perfect for HD photography"